Job Seeker Assistance Training
The Job Seeker Assistance program is a wonderful opportunity for the highly disadvantaged long term unemployed person to be guided and encouraged back into the workforce. This program has been taught to all cultures all over Australia. It has helped many, many candidates to unlock their full potential and to go out and create a positive and successful life.
By raising awareness and identifying issues that are negatively affecting the Job Seeker, the Job Seeker is then able to make a clear decision about his/her life based on the facts in front of them. Acknowledging the “sense of entitlement” is huge for some Job Seekers as they have become so used to playing the victim role which in turn affects their self esteem, self confidence and self image. Negative behaviour is very addictive, just the same as positive behaviour is very addictive…..either way it’s a choice that each individual must make.
Learn how to change your life, by improving your self esteem, increasing your self confidence and gain an understanding of your behaviour patterns.
An added bonus to this course is a 10 page confidential Personality Profile for all participants which will be completed during the course and presented to them on completion of the course. Learn how your brain and mind work to bring you to an understanding of why you do the things that you do. Find out what you need to do to move back into sustainable employment with confidence and success.
- DISC – Personality profile for all course participants
- Self Confidence / Self Esteem – What is it – How to gain more
- Understanding the Mind / Body connection
- Criticism – giving and receiving it
- Addictions – emotional & physical
- Resilience – how to deal with life situations
- Behavioural patterns – why do we do the things we do?
- Goal setting – Turning wishes into action – Don’t dream it DO IT!
- Stop procrastination – NOW is the perfect time to START
- Self awareness – what is it – how to maintain it?
- Internal Motivation / Creative Visualization
- Decision Making /Time Management