Corporate Group Training
Awareness is the key to any change in behaviour whether it be private or professional. We cannot change something until we become aware of it. Our Corporate Group Training is all about awareness.
Firstly we look at what the objectives are, then the expected outcomes and of course the end result.
As it is with our Team Building training, questioning plays a major role in this environment.
Questions such as:
- What are we wanting to achieve?
- How can our group become solid and yet remain flexible?
- What will that look like?
- How will this training benefit our company and its employees?
- What professional and company goals are we wanting to achieve?
- Can these goals be realistically achieved in this environment?
If not, then why not?
- What are our limitations?
And so we could go on and on. The training is developed based around the needs and wants of the company and its employees, with the view always of a positive end result.
Our programs incorporate breaking down barriers and conquering fears. To do this we use “Exposure Therapy” and “Cognitive Behavioural Therapy”.
Research indicates that by fostering a healthy workforce the company can expect improvements in…..
- Company Morale
- Staff Retention
- Energy and Vitality
- Workplace Accidents and Injuries
- Our program also offers a full 10 page DISC personality profile, which gives the individual a greater understanding of themselves.